As we resume activity after the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders, Interventional Orthopedics of Raleigh is working to provide our patients and staff with the safest environment possible.
- If you have mild cold or flu-like symptoms, we encourage you to stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later time.
- If you have traveled out of the state in the last 14 days, we encourage you to reschedule after 14 days of self-quarantining.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus please self-quarantine for at least 14 days, if you develop respiratory symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing or fever, please call your primary care physician’s office.
Dr. Patterson and the IOR staff are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients.
- We clean and disinfect our office surfaces and equipment before and after patient encounters.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office. Please use it upon entering and frequently as needed.
- We take the temperature of anyone who enters our office.
- Staff wears masks in the office, and we encourage our patients to wear masks as well. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We are adjusting our schedule so that we generally have only one patient in the office at a time.
- We require our office staff to stay home (with pay) if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- We follow the rigorous Regenexx lab protocols to thoroughly clean and sanitize the lab prior to processing patient samples.
As of May 1, we are scheduling in-office new patient evaluations and procedures. Phone or telemedicine consults are also available. While we are phasing back into a more normal life, we encourage all patients, especially those who are not local, to take advantage of that option to talk with Dr Patterson from the comfort of home.
Let us also take a moment to remind you that the best ways to prevent the spread of the disease are to:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- avoid touching your face.
- wear a mask in public.
- maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from anyone who is not a member of your immediate household.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Yours in health,
Your team at IORaleigh